Website Tom Boswell Trees ltd
Experienced & Reliable tree services for Residential & Commercial areas
Base: Tom Boswell Tree Services Yard, Acton and flexible travel on a daily basis as required
Hours of work: 7.15-4pm Monday to Friday (occasional weekend work)
Accountable to: Operations Manager / Company Director
TBTS is looking for a passionate and experienced arboriculturalist to work as part of a team of tree surgeons and ground men, ensuring the delivery of best in class tree surgery work.
The role of lead climber is a pivotal role in the company, being part of a tree surgery team in delivering great customer care. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, flexible and committed to continuous development of themselves, the team and the business.
- Undertake lead tree climber role – this may include client liaison, briefing of team members, high quality and safe tree surgery, stump grinding and other related tasks.
- Drive and complete maintenance checks on works vehicles
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships ensuring the continued positive reputation of TBTS.
- Ensure effective communication between clients, operations manager, tree surgery teams, support staff and Company Director, ensuring efficient running of TBTS and all of its work
- Undertake health and safety work programmes, as agreed with the Operations Manager and/or Company Director and in line with industry best practice. This includes risk management for jobs of work.
- Support TBTS management team including individual team leaders in their decisions and contribute to the financial efficiencies of the company
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous professional development, keeping up to date with changes in best practice within Arboriculture. Ensure to maintain any industry relevant qualifications as required by job
- Ensure all information relating to TBTS and its clients is managed confidentially and in line with relevant information governance legal requirements and ensures information and data is dealt with legally, securely, efficiently and effectively
- Effective liaison with local authorities (and other relevant partners) in relation to jobs, completing and seeing through tree work applications and /or contractor requirements to deliver the job.
- Any other roles and responsibilities as required by TBTS commensurate with the role.
|Knowledge and Skills||
|Other||Possible out of hours work|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.