Website Tom Boswell Trees ltd
Experienced & Reliable Tree Surgeon for Residential & Commercial areas
Base: Remote working in the NW, W & SW London areas. Occasional working at home.
Hours of Work: Hours between 07.15 – 16.00 Monday to Friday
(Will consider part-time applicants)
Accountable to: Operations Manager and Operations Director
We are looking for a passionate and committed Estimator to undertake tree condition surveys, detailed inspections and provide quotations for tree works to be undertaken by TBTS. As a TBTS contracts manager you will be responsible for the efficient and successful planning and maintenance of larger projects for some of our multi buy client’s and housing associations.
The role of ARBORIST ESTIMATOR is an important role within the company in the development of strong customer relations and operational effectiveness. You will be expected to provide technical advice and support to the various stakeholders on tree related matters and deliver great customer care whilst overseeing projects and monitoring tree protection measures both on site and from the office. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, flexible and committed to continuous development of themselves, the team and business.
About the job
This is an ideal role for experienced and committed people in the Arboricultural industry who are looking to advance their learning, understanding of the sector and welcome responsibility. You will be supported by an experienced management team and mentored to achieve your maximum potential. We are growing and developing business with a strong focus on culture, achievement, safety and work life balance.
TBTS will consider all applicants. Training and professional development will be given.
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of current working methods and associated health & safety and environmental factors
- Able to conduct and deliver comprehensive assessments, associated reports and method statements within strict timeframes
- Competent in pricing recommendations
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Able to manage and maintain own workload
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Promote excellent arboricultural management
- Presenting bids to clients and answering their questions
- Completing work quality submissions
- Collating detailed costings for everything needed on each project
- Clarifying the client’s needs and managing their expectations
|Knowledge and Skills||
||Experience in using Tree Plotting, Decay Detection survey equipment|
|Other||Possible out of hours work|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.